Let’s have another day of randoms.
Because I’m sick and I need to post and I can’t put together a whole post about one thing today. So here goes:
- The thing that may or may not have been ringworm is back on Pookah’s head. Strange. It seems to appear each time he gets a head wound. Coincidence? I think not…..
- I have a cold. And my job has threatened to fire me if I don’t get a flu shot by December 14th. They make it a requirement for work. Now, in past years, my protest has been to wait until the last possible minute to get the damn thing. I’ve got 2 weeks for this cold to go away…
- We got stressed out unnecessarily from an underwriter at my Realtor’s favorite lender. She was making us jump through 50 million xtra hoops to get a little bit of change. Bump that. Our current lender saved the day, solving our issues and offering a bit more. Why do I doubt?
- But we are still waiting for any word. Accept? Counter offer? The Realtor thinks they will counter offer. I hate buying a house.
- Scandal comes on tonight.
- My mother in law will be here in 4 days and my house is no where near ready.
- Pookah turns 3 in 12 days. *cries*
- I miss my camera. I want my baby back! I’m resisting the urge to finance a Canon 5D Mark III . Because all I really need is Canon 7D.
- But then I remember we are buying a house and we need the down payment more than I need a camera.
- I hate being a grown up
- I jumped CDub several times this week….in my mind….my body was too sick to follow through.
- Thanksgiving is in ONE week. Are you ready?