1. Pookah didn’t poop. I gave him another suppository on day 6 1/2 due to a tight stomach and increased irritability. He had a monster poop followed by another the next morning. Now we have lots and lots of gas.
2. I finally figured out that my child is teething. Yep. Teething. I got him some of those teething tablets. Put three in and he passed out. For THREE hours. C-Dub gave him some more that night and he slept SEVEN hours. I forgot to give it to him last night and he slept at most THREE hours in a row. Yeah. We see a pattern here………
3. I started some solid foods. He hated peas. Tolerated apples slightly this morning. Will be starting oatmeal this week. Rice cereal is banned.
4. Pookah has a dr’s appointment this week. I have LOTS of questions.
5. My birthday is Wednesday. 34 years old……yep…….
6. C-Dub is……on my list. No beneath it. We had a talk today about me needing a little more help. Why do these talks always turn into one upmanship?
7. So I’ve come to the conclusion that Pookah must go to daycare…….soon…….but how can I afford it?
So, that is life right now.
He’s asleep after some more teething tablets and some Mylicon. We’re going to the park when he wakes up. C-Dub will barbeque because, hell, I don’t feel like cooking and it’s beautiful outside.
I leave you with the Pookah trying the apples. and a glimpse of C-Dub……
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox