I don’t really have all my thoughts together, but here we go…..
- I have a confession, I really don’t like to run. Especially in the beginning. It’s always painful for me to get back in my groove. My knees hurt for a few weeks, I dread the start of every run and I live for Motrin and ice packs. BUT on Friday, when I started my run I found myself smiling….I loved that I was running. Not complaining in my head, not counting down the minutes until I could walk again, just smiling and running….
- That could have something to do with the new VERY ratchet playlist I just started running too. VERY ratchet. I’ll post it one day soon
- People are always surprised when I say I do my own locs. Why? It’s really not that complicated. And much cheaper than paying someone every 6 weeks. But I do go occasionally. But still. Maybe I should do a tutorial post on maintaining locs?
- Do you every feel like your to do list is a mile long and you don’t know where to start? That’s me right now. I need to prioritize, SERIOUSLY.
- There is so much I want to do with my blog, and I don’t have the time to really do all of it unless I stay awake 24/7. I want to GROOWWW! But I can’t take care of me, CDub, Pookah, work full time, clean, cook, grocery shop, pay bills, take photos, exercise AND give 100% to this blog. That makes me really really sad. And I don’t know what to do about it.
- We are getting ready to buy a new house. For some reason, CDub is insisting on doing this by the end of the year. Soooo, if we succeed, I will be packing/moving/unpacking during the holidays. SMDH.
- Speaking of CDub, that man is still loosing weight. And the only exercise he does is walk the damn golf course a couple of times a week. And cut back on his carbs. SMH. Men have it so easy…
- We went to the park on Saturday. C-Dub and I were shaking our heads at the amount of overweight children there are. We saw an overweight 6-8 year old with daisy dukes, a shirt tied under “breasts” and a fat midriff in live view. No one seemed to think anything was wrong with this…..
- I hate temper tantrums of almost 3 year olds…….
- And speaking of 3 year olds, why is said 3 year old’s school hand a us fundraising packet?? Selling candy at 3??? He doesn’t even EAT candy!
- I think that’s it.
What’s going on is your life?
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.