It’s Monday and it’s time for Monday Randomness……
- Vacation:It rained. We hadn’t seen rain in over a month and it chose to rain when I go to the beach. Well, at least I didn’t have to put on a bathing suit.
- Speaking of bathing suits, why was I (with my little c-section pooch and thicker thighs) the only one concerned about putting on a bathing suit. Because obviously, the women who weighed 250 pounds and over had NO problem putting on one. And strutting freely up and down the beach. With bellies( yes, bellies) hanging out. Maybe it’s a self esteem issue? A love yourself as you are issue??????
- Which leads me to: Atlanta. Full of overweight women…stuffed into sized 6 clothes. I am soooo happy summer is over because I am soooo tired of seeing large, overweight teenagers/young adults in torn daisy dukes. Ass hanging out of the bottom and double muffin tops hanging over the top. Or, just unbuttoned. Everything was hanging out. SMH. Really? REALLY? And I seem to be the only one that has a problem with this…..
- Which leads me to ask:is the obesity epidemic so widespread that fat women squeezed into daisy dukes is the new normal?
- Which leads me to say, I am glad for once in my life that it’s fall. Time to cover up until I can get this weight off. It’s boots and cute coat weather. Sweater and jeans weather.
- And since fall is here, and October, that means the Holiday season is right around the corner! Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! With the addition of Pookahs birthday the day after Thanksgiving, this has just become “the most wonderful time of the year……” ( in my Johnny Mathis singing voice).
- Finally, I know I’m late, but have you heard Ceelo’s new song “F**k You”? Hilarious people. Just hilarious.
Stay tuned for next weeks episode…..