5 Things on a Friday
- Instagram is rolling out new features for Instagram Stories including the ability to tag people in your story, boomerangs right in stories and the ability to add a clickable link. That last point is the most exciting for content creators, BUT as of now you have to be verified to add a link. Hopefully they will change this soon
- We went to see the Movie Trolls on Tuesday. It.was.hillarious. One of the best animated movies I’ve seen in a while. Pookah loved it! Check out these 5 reasons to go see it. And then go see it. LOL
- We are not having family over for Thanksgiving and we are not going anywhere. I wasn’t going to cook at all, but I think I might try one of these sides just to make it exciting.
- Pookah and his Daddy read to each other every night. It’s always been their thing since he was a baby. BUT reading the Harry Potter Books is a me and Pookah thing and last night we finally started the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I’m loving it all over again.
- With all that is going on right now, I think we need a little joy in our lives. I think that my Christmas tree might actually go up a full two weeks earlier than I usually do. Because why not? I’ve got a few decorating ideas of my own I want to try and some of these ideas might be on my list.
Have a great weekend!
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!