It was awesome. It was more than awesome. It was inspiring, it was fun, it was like a family reunion with family members I never knew I had.
A few highlights:
- The Scandal party. I had debated all week whether or not I wanted to watch scandal alone or with a whole room of people. I’m glad I chose a room full of people
- Meeting all of my blogger friends in real life and having a few bloggers who I consider big, recognize me. Too cool.
- Trina’s lunchtime roundtable. It was some knowledge dropped at that one. And I met a few new bloggers that I have just GOT to follow. Like now.
- The 80s party on Friday night. I haven’t danced like that in years.
- The knowledge dropped in almost every session I went to.
- Discovering that I know quite a bit more than I thought I did. Now if I could only find time to put it all to use…..
- Coming away beyond inspired to do more and be more with my blog!
Anyhoo, I will return later on in the week with a full post on Blogalicious: what I liked, who I met, and what I learned. I’ve got about 500 photos to go through. Pray for me!
Also, don’t forget that My Life’s Photo challenge is going on right now. We are in week 2!
Light is what makes a photograph. Somewhere I read the phrase: Find the light, then find the photograph. Go out and actively look for the light. Try in the evening, when the sun is going low. Look at how warm the light is. Look at how it flatters.
I’m looking forward to seeing all of your pictures!! Have a great Monday everyone!!
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox