I haven't done one of these is a loooooong time, so I'm linking up with Dani over at OK Dani for her Mind Right Monday Series.
Last week was both a failure and a success I guess you could say in my goals to FOCUS, be ore organized and GET STUFF DONE.
I have three planners. THREE. And I swear, I still failed to do about half of the stuff that I was supposed to . Maybe I'm too organized or too focused on the process and not getting stuff done.
Plus, I've got way too many irons in the fire.
And PMS is a b………
Lets Get to it:
My GOALS this week:
- Run three times( 2 short runs, and 8 miles on Saturday)
- Get up and meditate and journal EVERY morning.
- Follow through with everything on my editorial calender
- Respond to blog comments within….48 hours.( I know ya'll I know.)
- DO the things on my To Do List in the EXPENSIVE ASS PLANNER that I got to organize my life!
- Create a vision board.
- Write at least 2 chapters for my ebook.
- Spend some snuggle time with CDub.
- Take Pookah on a Mommy and son date.
- Take time to read 30 minutes a day.
- Read information for a class I signed up for.
I'm GRATEFUL For:
- The fact that CDub actually LIKES spending time with us and pushes me out of my comfort zone to DO things outside of this house and the internet.
- Sisterfriends. Enough said.
- Good Wine…..
- Keurig's automatic delivery service. So I never run out of coffee…..
- The fact that I work at home and don't have to fight Atlanta traffic.
- Warm fuzzy socks
- Mandi for constantly trying to get me out of my comfort zone( even though I give her so much grief)
- Spotify and all the ratchet songs that they have for me to run to.
- Amazon Prime
- Pookah's warm little kisses
To link up, head on over to Dani