I had a busy weekend and I’ve got tons of little things that don’t make up a whole post on my mind so….
- I spent the weekend at Type A Conference here in Atlanta. I volunteered and my job was to take Instagram photos for the Type A Parent Instagram Account and to tweet. A lot. Needless to say, I’m tired of social media now and need a break.
- I’m still thinking about the conference and what I want to say about it. I will say, that I met/hung out with/got to know better/ and excellent group of bloggers. MUAH! to you all.
- I am a alumni helper for the Photoshop Elements Class with my photography bestie/mentor/she’s just so dang cute/ friend Melissa Gibson over at Clickin Moms. So if you need help with Photoshop Elements, the class starts today, I think you can still sign up.
- I haven’t been able to run/work out or even laugh without going into a coughing fit for about two week. Yes, I had bronchitis and it’s just lingering. Hopefully it will be gone soon and I can resume my 1/2 marathon training( yes, I am STILL running the Disney Princess Half in February!)
- The one thing I love about Blog conferences is also one of the things I hate: I’ve got a stack of business cards with new blogs and new twitter handles to follow.
- Tomorrow is the first day of Fall. I think I’ll celebrate with a Salted Caramel Mocha and edit these photos of Pookah at the park learning about squirrels and acorns.
- CDub’s birthday is next week….I have no clue what to get him.
- Did you see The Carters on HBO this weekend? I swear my eyes were sweating at the end when they did that family montage at the end.
- SCANDAL STARTS THIS WEEK! OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGEEEEEE
- Don’t forget to sign up for my Newsletter. There are new things coming on the horizon, make sure you are a part of it!!
How was your weekend? What did you take photographs of?
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.