Yes, I am feeling Random for this post soooo……
First, random cute photo of the boy…
And now, for some randomness……..
- Creflo Dollar. Now. No one but God and those two know what REALLY happened in that situation. Now while I don’t condone choking your child, I do condone discipline. And no 15 year old of mine is going out to a party at 1 am. My guess is she got really disrespectful and her Daddy got a little…..upset. But what really bothers me about this situation is that she called the police on her DADDY. And he was arrested. So, if I try to discipline my child and he doesn’t like it, he can call the cops and have me arrested?? What is this world coming to? Will we have a world where kids just do what they want because they think their parents can’t retaliate? Because we all know, talking doesn’t always work. Especially with “think they are grown and hard headed” teenagers.
- Pookah and the daycare: It’s going. He doesn’t cry everyday, but it also depends on when we get there. He is however learning a WHOLE lot in the last few weeks. He keeps coming home talking about vocabulary words. And yesterday, he told me a stop sign was a hexagon. *slow blink*. I’m about to restart introducing the potty to him at home and I’m going to have a chit chit with his teacher to see how it’s going at school. And I might have to tell her a thing or two depending on how she takes what I have to say…..
- Work: blows as usual. I sat down and thought about it. I like my job. In theory. I like the fact that I only work 3 times a week. I like that I can have long stretches off( like the 5 day one around father’s day). It’s fun, its ratchet, its entertaining, its a blessing. What I don’t like: the long hours, working weekends, holidays and working NIGHTS. I’m counting down until August. We start signing up for that schedule soon. So I’ll know soon what I have to do.
- Dallas is returning to TV! Will you watch??? I remember this show from when I was a little girl! My mother used to watch it and Dynasty. That may just tell you exactly how old I might be….
- I stepped on the scale for the first time in ages Monday morning. I cried. WTH. Operation get the hell back in shape starts today. I mean really. I have to get into a bathing suit in Destin Florida in front of the in laws 6 weeks!
- Did you hear about the new MacBook????I only ask because yes, I have my ipad, but I still lust after a MacBook….
- I’m out of birth control, and can’t get a dr’s appointment to get any….
- My bloggy friend’s husband died. It was so sudden! I feel so much for her and her son. It makes me sit here and look at all of the petty arguments and disagreements that CDub and I have and even the big ones and worry about what would happen if tomorrow he dropped dead? Would I be able to live with all of my regrets?
Well, I’ve just emptied my head of all of the thoughts clattering around in there. What do you think? Any opinions??
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.