There are 3 days until Christmas. NINE days until the new year. I finally finished all of my Christmas shopping this weekend and now I just need to wrap and put everything under the tree.
- Do you buy yourself a Christmas gift? I do, it’s a ritual I started back when I got my first real nursing job and actually had disposable income. This year, I bought myself a Canon 40mm f/2.8 Lens. It’s so small and cute and sharp. It totally makes my Canon 6D seem like a point and shoot. well…as much as a full frame dslr can….. Do you buy yourself Christmas gifts?
- I want the iPhone 6. I’m trying to wait for my upgrade in February but I don’t know if I’m going to make it…
- I finally ordered a photo book of our trip to San Francisco and the photos from my iPhone 365 from Artifact Uprising. I also ordered prints for the walls finally. I can’t wait for them to come!!!
- In preparation for the new year and new things to come, I’ve done a little re-branding. If you notice, when you came to Everyday Eyecandy today, you actually came to everydayeyecandy.com. and my twitter handle is now lashawnwiltz and so is my Instagram. So I’m still me, just rebranded. LOL
- Make sure you tune in to the blog on Monday after Christmas for an announcement about a special project I’m excited to share with you.
That’s it for this Monday. Pookah is on winter break, so it’s me and him until Wednesday.
How is your Monday going?
**this post contains affiliate links**
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.