This post contains affiliate links. If you click-through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Read more here.
So what exactly is a mompreneur?
Simply put: it’s a mom who decided to start a business. That business might be her side hustle, separate from her full-time job. It might be her way to make a little extra money for her Rae Dunn Obsession, or it might be a way that she actively supports her family.
Either way, moms are out here starting businesses on top of being a mom and a wife.
And we need things.
I know many of you struggle with what to get your favorite mompreneur. So I’ve put together the ultimate gift guide for the mom boss in your life.
The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Mompreneurs
Gifts For her home
1.iRobot Roomba Because who actually likes to vacuum?
2. A Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker Because it’s beautiful and makes making coffee easy.
3. An Air Fryer! Because everyone wants one and it makes those weeknight meals a little easier.
5. Le Creuset Dutch Oven Because every kitchen needs one.
Gifts to help Mompreneurs in business
1. Every mom boss needs a planner to help her get organized. The Purposeful Planner is perfect for that!
2. Or a Leuchtturm Notebook for Bullet Journaling to keep everything in one place.
3. Acuity Scheduling to keep all of her Appointments in one place.
4. A New Desk is perfect to help her get organized and professional
Camera Gear for the Mompreneur
1. The Canon 6D Mark ii : Perfect camera for great photos Instagram and Video for your Youtube channel
2. Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan includes both Photoshop AND Lightroom for a monthly fee! Perfect for editing photos
3. Every Mompreneur with a Youtube channel needs a ring light to make great well-lit videos!
4. Bluetooth speakers are perfect for listening to podcasts from her phone from anywhere.
5. And every aspiring vlogger needs a handheld tripod /stabilizer for their smartphone.
Stuff for her blog/website
2. A way to schedule all of her pins on Pinterest.
3. Grammarly, because good grammar and correct spelling is necessary.
5. And last but not least, email marketing is CRUCIAL if you have a business! Convert Kit covers all her needs.
For the “Mom” in Mompreneur
1. Childcare is so valuable. It comes in handy for everything from Date night, to times when mom has a business meeting to when a mom boss just needs a few hours to herself. Priceless
2. A gorgeous leather bag that can serve as a laptop bag, camera bag baby bag and everything bag all in one.
3. Mompreneurs have a lot on their plates. That’s why an Amazon Deep Cleaning Session is the perfect gift.
4. A cute coffee cup is always necessary
5.Wine and wine glasses. Because Mommin ain’t easy.
Stuff that has nothing to do with business:
1. For when she loses her keys or her phone or misplaces her bag…Tiles are lifesavers
2. For printing out those photos off of her phone, get a Fuji Instax printer
3. Help her relax with a good Adult Coloring Book..and pencils
4. A Himalayan salt lamp..just because.
5. Lands End comfy Flannel pajamas. Perfect with fuzzy socks.
Pampering gifts for Mompreneurs
1. A good vitamin c serum is perfect to add to her beauty routine
2. If she loves essential oils, get her a Diffusor
3. A full body Massage or facial is always welcome
4. These Bath Bombs are perfect when she wants to relax at home.
5. And Speaking of Baths, this Bamboo bath tray is perfect with spots to hold her phone, books and that glass of wine.
Gifts to Help her keep Fit
1. Get her a Fitbit to help her remember to track her exercise and steps.
2. A yoga mat to help her practice her downward dog.
3. This Bluetooth enabled Blender helps get those smoothies just right.
4. Cute wireless headphones are a necessity for working out.
5. And this Water bottle that tracks her water intake and glows when it’s time to drink more!
And there you have it! My comprehensive gift guide for mompreneurs in your life! And if you see something you like for yourself, pin this guide for later!
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.