Happy Hump Day! A Few things:
- I went in Target today for a few things. I turned the corner and it was full on Christmas. I mean…I tried to resist but the music and the cute santa climbing the tree did me in.
- I wear a size 10, so when I see shoes in my size that I like, I buy them all…I mean ALL. Because they might not be there the next time. Anyone else do this?
- Today was my off day. I should have been cleaning, but I went shopping. I should have picked up Pookah from school early but..again..shopping…
- I’m supposed to be cooking dinner. Would it be bad if I fed them all McDonald’s even though it’s my day off?
- NaBloPoMo is hard.
- Why does Twitter need 280 characters? If you need that much you need to write a blog.
- Heavy D died 6 years ago today. That one still breaks my heart.
- Uggs are life. But the fake ones feel just as good. Just an observation…
- I’m dreading homework time.
- My sister-in-law is finished with her Christmas shopping. What kind of sorcery is that?
- I want a live Christmas tree this year.
- It’s after 5 pm, but I’m about to have some coffee.
- I need to hide my purchases today from the hubby……( he doesn’t read my blog so…)
- Sometimes being a nurse sucks. Most jobs out here require us to give up our weekends, holidays, nights, evenings, DAYS. And we get little recognition or thanks. There is no work life balance really. I struggle with this…
That is all. What are you guys up to?
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!