It’s time for the 3rd Annual 25 Days of Christmas Photo A Day Challenge over on Instagram.
You know I love doing these photo challenges, but this one is my favorite! I’ve been doing this challenge for the last few years and I love how it brings our little community together during this time of year through photos and words! I love seeing the holidays through your eyes and I love sharing mine.
Here is how it works:
- The Challenge starts THIS FRIDAY, December 1st.
- Check the list every day and take a photo using the prompt as your inspiration.
- Then, share your photo on Instagram using the hashtag #eyecandyholidaychallenge.
- Go through the #eyecandyholidaychallenge hashtag to like and comment and be a part of the community.
- Every Friday in December, I will go through and share 4 photos from the hashtag that have captured my attention.
- If you need an easy way to remember the prompts, CLICK here or the photo above to download it to your computer or your phone. OR just take a screenshot and save it!
AND! Just for participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Photo A Day Challenge, at the end, one random, lucky participant will get a ( affiliate link)Softcover Instagram Book from Artifact Uprising from me with all of the photos from your challenge.
You don’t have to sign up for my newsletter ( that would be nice…)
You don’t even have to follow me on Instagram ( YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE DOING THAT! LOL)
This giveaway is my gift to all of my readers and followers to THANK YOU for sticking with me!
At the end of the challenge, one random participant will win a Photo Book from Artifact Uprising to print out all of their holiday photos from the prompt!
The challenge will run from December 1st until December 26th. Just to give everyone a chance to post!
So post those photos and make sure they are tagged #eyecandyholidaychallenge!!!
I have loved doing this 25 Days of Christmas Photo a Day Challenge for the past two years and I can’t wait to see your photos this year!
And good luck!
*While this post contains affiliate links, this post is not sponsored. I just love Artifact Uprising and think everyone should print out their photos! And it’s just a THANK you to all of YOU!!!*