These Easy 5 minute air fryer donuts are better than baked and have less fat than deep fried! So if you are craving homemade donuts and are short on time, try this quick and delicious recipe!
If you love donuts but hate deep frying them, I’ve got a recipe for you!
If you haven’t purchased an air fryer by now, this is the recipe that will convince you to do it!
So how do you do it? Get you a can of store-bought biscuit dough, and within 5 minutes, you can be enjoying fresh flaky donuts without a deep fryer!
Let me show you how.
How to Make Air Fryer Donuts
Ok this is really really simple:
Place each biscuit on a sturdy surface and cut a smaller hole out of the center with a biscuit cutter.
Brush a small bit of oil inside of the air fryer, and place the biscuits inside. Cook at 360 degrees for 5 minutes.
Dip the biscuites into glaze ( see recipe below for a vanilla AND chocolate glaze), allow to set and dip again.
Decorate and enjoy.
- Your glaze should not be so thick it breaks the donuts when you dip them. However if when you dip them all the glaze is running off, its not thick enough.
- You can pour glaze over top (be sure to set down parchment paper under your cooling rack for best results)
- Your glaze can be changed to a variety of flavors using 1 tsp of flavored jello mix
Have you made this recipe? If yes, then YAY! Let us know how you liked it below
- 1 can grands biscuits
- 1 tbsp oil
- Vanilla Glaze:
- 1/4 cup powdered (icing) sugar 1 tbsp water or milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder or hot cocoa mix 2-3 tsp water or milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Open the can of biscuits.
- Place each biscuit on a sturdy surface and cut a smaller hole out the center. Save the holes to cook off, they only take 3 mins
- Brush a tiny bit of oil on the inside of the air fryer (do not spray with non stick)
- Place the biscuits inside the air fryer, do not let them touch.
- Cook at 360 for 5 min
- Remove from the air fryer and load in the next batch.
- Dip into glaze, allow to set, then dip again.
Your glaze should not be so thick it breaks the donuts when you dip them.
However if when you dip them all the glaze is running off, its not thick enough.
You can pour glaze over top (be sure to set down parchment paper under your cooling rack for best results)
Your glaze can be changed to a variety of flavors using 1 tsp of flavored jello mix
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 121mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g
More Delicious Recipes
- This EASY DONUT BREAD PUDDING is the perfect dessert.
- Love this CARAMEL APPLE TORTILLA WRAP is a great Hack from Tik Tok
- Try this Easy GLUTEN FREE CRANBERRY PECAN SCONES