The Eyecandy Project 52
Happy New Year!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that you are ready to make beautiful photography and achieve all of the goals that you have for yourself this year! As you know, the Eyecandy Project 52 (#eyecandyproject52) starts tomorrow! I want to thank everyone who has shown an interest it and just clarify just a few things.
The challenge goes from Monday to Sunday, with the new theme going into effect every Monday. I’ll post a reminder of what the Theme for the week is every Monday on my Facebook Page. I’ll be posting my own images for the Eyecandy Project 52 on my Facebook page and you are welcome to post yours there too or on Instagram OR twitter using the hashtag #eyecandyproject52, anytime during that time period.
Now, a few rules/tips for participating in this Project 52!
- Post a new (or newish) photo each week. I know some weeks you may have the perfect photo that you have already taken another week, BUT the whole point is to grow as a photographer! So TRY to post a new photo.
- BUT , if you don’t get a chance to shoot one week or are getting behind, you can always go back to a week if you need to.
- This project is for EVERYONE!! So even if you are a newbie, a pro, Have a DSLR, a mirrorless camera, a point and shoot or just your mobile phone, you can participate! The whole point is to get your creative juices flowing!
- Don’t feel pressured to continue if you feel like this just isn’t for you! Take a break if you have to. Post only occasionally. I am happy to have you here!!
- Show your fellow participants some love!!! It makes the community grow and makes us all feel a part of the project. I know this happens with my Wordless Wednesday Project on my Facebook page every Wednesday. We are a little community because everyone likes and comments on everyone’s photos! I want this to be the same! So seek out the hashtag on Instagram and check on the Facebook page to see if there are any new posts! Don’t just link and leave!
- With that said, please post comments that are encouraging and positive. Unless someone asks for critique, don’t offer it. That person may have just gotten up the courage to post, we don’t want to discourage anyone!
- The most important thing is to have fun! I can’t wait to see all of your images this year!!
Once again, thank you for joining up with the Eyecandy Project 52! I can’t wait to see your photos!