It rained again. On Sunday. The whole weekend really. I’m so over it. SO OVER IT.
So, stuck in the house on Sunday morning because I REFUSED to go grocery shopping in the wet, I needed breakfast.
Pancakes…enough for Pookah….
So I rummaged through my pantry and made one of my favorite things: granola.
And not just any granola, I made Gluten Free Maple Pecan Granola. And added Cranberries. Cause tis the season for them after all…
The thing I love the most about Granola is that it keeps. I can make a batch Sunday and eat on it all week. I put it over yogurt, I eat it with milk, I grab handfuls of it as I walk by the jar during the day.
It’s just so easy to make! So of course, I’m sharing my recipe with you this Monday morning ( and it’s STILL RAINING BY THE WAY).
Because sharing is caring!
Gluten Free Maple Pecan Granola with Cranberries
- 2 cups of Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup nuts/seeds I used Pecans with this recipe
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl combine oats, nuts, cinnamon, and a dash of salt
- In a pan on the stove combine the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, pure maple syrup, and bring to a boil
- Once boiling, pour over mixture in the bowl of oats and mix well
- Pour onto baking sheet and bake at 325
- After 10 minutes, stir.
- Baked for another 5 minutes, add cranberries
- Bake for another 5 minutes and then take out to cool.
- Let cool, and store in air-tight container.
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.