Updated for 2019
I wrote this post at the beginning of last summer and had so many grand plan for us. But I was overwhelmed so we didn't get to even half of the things on this list! But I'm determined to try again! Some things are crossed off, meaning we got to them last summer. BUT we might do some of them again.
This is the first summer of Pookah's life that I don't have to plan his schedule around mine. It's the first summer where I'm free to enjoy him and DO ALL THE THINGS!
Pookah has plans, but so do I. But the two of us got together to talk about plans and I came up with this summer bucket list. Some are his ideas and some are mine. I put together a summer bucket list of things that I think about doing every summer, but never had the time or the energy for after working 40+ hours every week.
This summer, I will make it happen. I only have about 10 more summers with my baby. I'm going to make them all count.
So here is my summer bucket list. Photos and Posts WILL follow!
1. Go to a Drive-in movie at The Starlight .
2. A trip to the Beach.
A trip to Six Flags Over Georgia .( 6/6)
5. Have a picnic in the Park
6. Bike Riding along the Atlanta Beltline
7. Have Ice cream at Jenni's Splendid Ice Creams .
8.Hang out at a new pool every week.
Barbecue and eat on the patio under the stars.
10. Have fun at Skyland Park at Ponce City Market
11.Read Lots of Books.
12. Go the Atlanta Botanical Gardens
Learn to Cook Breakfast
14. Make a trip to Great Wolf Lodge in Georgia
Have a staycation.
16. Go watch the fireworks.
17. Go to the movies under the stars at Atlantic Station
18. Go to Cascade Springs Nature Preserve.
Eat lots of popsicles
20. Dance in the Rain.
20 things, two months…. Make sure you are following me on Instagram to see us on our adventures this summer!