I’ve been itching to do a Photo a Day challenge! I usually on do them in the later part of the year, But this year, I really wanted to do one in the spring! And the April Photo a Day Challenge was born.
April is one of my favorite months. Basically because it’s my birthday month. But it also screams spring to me. April makes me think of tulips, easter egg hunts, and raincoats.
SO! Starting THIS SUNDAY April 1st, join me on Instagram for a photo challenge to spark your creativity and just capture your version of spring.
Here is how to join us!
- Simple: Just check the list every day and take a photo using the prompt as your inspiration.
- Then, share your photo on Instagram using the hashtag #everydayphotoaday.
- Go through the #Everydayphotoaday hashtag to like and comment and be a part of the community.
- Every Friday in April, I will go through and share four photos from the hashtag that have captured my attention in my Instagram stories.
- If you need an easy way to remember the prompts, CLICK here or the photo below to download it to your computer or your phone. OR just take a screenshot and save it!
I can’t wait to see what you guys share for the April Photo A Day Challenge!
Can’t wait to see your photos!
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!