“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
My Favorite Month of the year is right around the corner and just like last year, I'm doing a October Photo a Day Challenge! I love doing these and I love meeting new people every year and seeing Fall in different parts of the country and the world.
SO! Starting THIS SUNDAY October 1st, join me on Instagram for a photo challenge to spark your creativity and just capture your version of fall.
How to Join up:
- Simple: Just check the list every day and take a photo using the prompt as your inspiration.
- Then, share your photo on Instagram using the hashtag #everydayphotoaday.
- Go through the #Everydayphotoaday hashtag to like and comment and be a part of the community.
- Every Friday in October, I will go through and share four photos from the hashtag that have captured my attention.
- If you need an easy way to remember the prompts, CLICK here or the photo above to download it to your computer or your phone. OR just take a screenshot and save it!
I can’t wait to see what you guys share for this October Photo A Day Challenge!