This easy Apple Pie Overnight Oats recipe is an easy way to enjoy dessert for breakfast! This easy make ahead breakfast has 6 ingredients and is perfect for meal prep and busy mornings.
This blog post contains affiliate links. Everyday Eyecandy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Despite what your mother may have told you, dessert for breakfast is a good idea!
I’ve seen a lot of delicious recipes that make an easy grab and go breakfast. If you are like me, when school gets started or you are on the go, overnight oatmeal is a lifesaver! Overnight oat recipes are some of the easiest breakfasts to make. Overnight oats are a great way to get a healthy breakfast option in a short amount of time. The beauty of overnight oats is that you can make a batch at the beginning of the week that will last you all week long!
If you are tired of the same ole oats every morning, this Apple Pie Overnight Oats recipe takes it to another level. By combining all the cozy flavors of Fall,: Apples,oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and your milk of choice, you end up with a delicious breakfast that will last you all week long.
Ingredients You need for Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Ok let’s start out with what you need to make this:
- Milk. Whole Milk is preferred, but you can use any other non-dairy milk like Almond Milk Oat Milk or Cashew Milkenjoy
- Oats Rolled Oats are the kind of oat preferred, but steel-cut oats quick oats or instant oats will do just fine.
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Fresh apple slices ( a pink lady, Honeycrisp or whatever you have on hand. I used granny smith in this recipe.
- chia seeds: they help to thicken your mixture and add extra protein and nutrients
- protein powder
- greek yogurt if you want a creamy oats
- almond butter or peanut butter
- Salt: just a tiny pinch of salt in the oats mixture can help to enhance the flavors.
How to Make Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Core, slice and dice your apple.
Next, add your apples to a medium sized bowl with the brown sugar, oats and cinnamon.
In your measuring cup Combine milk and oats and vanilla.
You can also add any of the optional ingredients at this time
Combine both in one bowl, stir to combine.
Make sure that your containers ( any 8 oz jar with a lid. A Mason jar or anything that is an airtight container) are ready.
Scoop the apple mixture evenly into the jars.
Add the tops and refrigerate overnight.
Add a pinch of cinnamon in the morning if you’d like. I like to take my overnight oats out for about 30 minutes before I eat them so that they are at room temperature. But you can serve them cold or warm them up on medium heat in the microwave if you like
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
I hope that this easy breakfast recipe for Apple Pie Overnight Oats is just what you need. Put this one in your meal prep location to satisfy your sweet tooth and enjoy!
If you are looking for more delicious overnight oat recipes, check out this Banana Bread Overnight Oats Recipe that remains one of my favorites!
- 2 cups whole milk , oat milk, almond milk or non dairy milk of your choice
- 2 cups rolled oats( quick, steel cut are also a good option)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
Core, slice and dice the apple.
Add to a medium sized bowl with
brown sugar, oats and cinnamon.
Combine milk and overnight oats.
Add milk and vanilla to oats and
Stir to combine.
Scoop the mixture evenly into the
Add the tops and refrigerate
Add brown sugar in the morning if
you'd like, serve warm or cold.
Can be stored in the fridge for up
to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.