Happy New Year!!!
I am so looking forward to the New Year! I’ve got lots of exciting things coming your way! And the first of all of these is My Project 52 collaboration with Mimi at Lipgloss and Binky!!
I know a lot of you got cameras for Christmas and you want to learn how to use them. The first step in doing that is to TAKE MORE PICTURES. And one of the best ways to do that, is to complete a photography project.
The way a Project 52 photography project works is that every week, for 52 weeks, you take a photograph. For our Project, each week, on Thursday, we will post the theme for the week. ( and yes I included the whole list because I know SOME people like to plan ahead!)
For the next week, go about your life and take a photo! And starting next Thursday, we will have a link up for each week!
I’m so excited!
Now, the First theme for Week 1 of our Project 52 project is WHO ARE YOU?
I wanted to kick off this week by getting to know each other, so be creative! This could be a self portrait, a photo of your favorites things, or just something that really defines WHO YOU ARE.
1. Join at anytime! If you miss the beginning, it’s OK! Just start where we are and link up!
2. Support each other! This Project 52 is all about us all growing as photographers and documenting our lives on week at a time. And support is just what friends do.
3. All skill levels and all cameras are accepted and encouraged! Shoot with what you have! Your best photo this week was with your phone? Share! Your point and shoot? We’d love to have you! Your DSLR? JOIN US!
4. Forgot about the theme but took a photo? LINK UP!
5. Above all else, remember to have fun!
Like I said, I can’t wait to see everyone’s photos!
We are so looking forward to this year!
52 Week Project Week 1 "Self Portrait" | Arizona Wedding Photographer
Friday 13th of January 2017
[…] on the week. My week two (1/9-1/15) theme will be “From Above,” taken from the Eye Candy 52 Project list. (#eyecandyproject52 if you want to check her […]
16 Photography Projects for 2016 - Everyday Eyecandy
Wednesday 22nd of June 2016
[…] like you have enough time to devote to a 365, a Project 52 is a perfect alternative. We started a Project 52 project here on Everyday Eyecandy this year and didn’t quite complete it. BUT, I’m going to try again. I figure since […]
Wednesday 9th of December 2015
Will you be doing this again for 2016?
What the Heck is an Instagram Challenge? - Simply Vicki
Wednesday 4th of February 2015
[…] Project 52 – Maybe every day isn’t your thing, surely you can manage on a week? […]
Project 52, Week 2 | Nicki's Nook
Thursday 15th of January 2015
[…] week two of a photo topic a week was not any easier for me than week one was. Topic of the week was […]