Happy New Year!!!
I am so looking forward to the New Year! I've got lots of exciting things coming your way! And the first of all of these is My Project 52 collaboration with Mimi at Lipgloss and Binky!!
I know a lot of you got cameras for Christmas and you want to learn how to use them. The first step in doing that is to TAKE MORE PICTURES. And one of the best ways to do that, is to complete a photography project.
The way a Project 52 photography project works is that every week, for 52 weeks, you take a photograph. For our Project, each week, on Thursday, we will post the theme for the week. ( and yes I included the whole list because I know SOME people like to plan ahead!)
For the next week, go about your life and take a photo! And starting next Thursday, we will have a link up for each week!
I'm so excited!
Now, the First theme for Week 1 of our Project 52 project is WHO ARE YOU?
I wanted to kick off this week by getting to know each other, so be creative! This could be a self portrait, a photo of your favorites things, or just something that really defines WHO YOU ARE.
1. Join at anytime! If you miss the beginning, it's OK! Just start where we are and link up!
2. Support each other! This Project 52 is all about us all growing as photographers and documenting our lives on week at a time. And support is just what friends do.
3. All skill levels and all cameras are accepted and encouraged! Shoot with what you have! Your best photo this week was with your phone? Share! Your point and shoot? We'd love to have you! Your DSLR? JOIN US!
4. Forgot about the theme but took a photo? LINK UP!
5. Above all else, remember to have fun!
Like I said, I can't wait to see everyone's photos!
We are so looking forward to this year!