Today is my 41st Birthday.
In the past few months, I have realized, is that the time of saying, I’m going to do “that thing” one day or “travel to that place” one day is over.
One day is NOW.
I am in the prime of my life!! The time for thinking what I’m going to do later is over. The time for doing and living is NOW.
So in keeping with that, I made a bucket list. For year 41.
This list includes things that have been on my to do list for years. Some of them since I was in my teens. Some are new ideas, some are just things I’ve been itching to do but for some reason thought I couldn’t..because I’m married with a kid. Some are just things that at 41, I should have done, but haven’t.
These things are happening this year. I’ll be updating you when I do these things, just to keep myself accountable.
It’s year 41 folks..brace yourself.
Year 41 Bucket list…….
- Travel to Cuba
- Get my nose pierced.
- Date my Husband
- Print my memories
- Write my will
- Make new friends…offline
- Get monthly massages
- Declutter my life
- Take a girls trip
- Host a Dinner Party
- Learn how to apply eyeliner properly
- See new York at Christmas
- Write a journal entry everyday
- Finish a 365 project
- Go 24 hours without social media
- Go a month without coffee
- Create something and sell it
- Take a cooking class
- Stay in a 5 star hotel, by myself, for a weekend
- Try Yoga again
- Read War and Peace
- Find the Perfect pair of jeans
- Go Skinny dipping
- Go to a Drive In Movie
- Find the Perfect Red Lipstick
- Sleep in until 11 am
- See A Broadway show
- Experience Traditional British Tea Service
- Get to my ideal weight
- Do a Color Run
- Take a Salsa Lesson
- Have my portrait taken
- Shoot Film
- Learn how to order a bottle of wine
- Wear a bikini and looks fabulous in it.
- Have a true emergency fund
- Start a Podcast
- Volunteer at a Soup Kitchen
- Go to the Opera
- Read every book by Jane Austin.
- Be Happy
That’s it. Or rather, a lot. It’s going to be a good year….
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!