It's Fall, it's October and it's time for the third annual Fall Photo a Day!
I LOVE October. It’s my favorite month of the year. I think Anne of Green Gables said it best:
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
That’s how I feel. The leaves change, the weather cools off ( eventually), it’s boot and thick sweater season, the scenery is beautiful and pumpkins are everywhere.
Fall Photo A Day
How to Join up:
- Simple: Just check the list every day and take a photo using the prompt as your inspiration.
- Use whatever camera you have available! I'll be using a combo of my iPhone, my Canon 6D and My Canon M50.
- Then, share your photo on Instagram using the hashtag #everydayphotoaday.
- Go through the #Everydayphotoaday hashtag to like and comment and be a part of the community.
- Every Friday in October, I will go through and share four photos from the hashtag that have captured my attention in my Instagram Stories.
- If you need an easy way to remember the prompts, CLICK here or the photo above to download it to your computer or your phone. OR just take a screenshot and save it!
- Warm Cup of..: There are wonderful fall drinks out there. Which one are you drinking?
- Guilty Pleasure: Something that you love to do..even when you are not supposed to.
- Made Me Smile: What made you smile today/
- Yellow: One of the colors of fall. Show us something yellow.
- Candy: It's almost Halloween, what candy do you have?
- Saturday: What does your Saturday look like?
- An Ordinary Moment: Show me your Everyday Moment
- The Front Door: What does your Fall Decor on your door look like?
- 8'oclock: What's happening at 8 am or 8 pm?
- Where I work: show us where you work
- Fall Favorites: What are your favorite things about fall?
- Friyay: What's going on this Friday?
- Pumpkins: Show us your pumpkins!
- Lazy Day Attire: what are you wearing?
- Every Morning: What's your Monday routine?
- In My Bag: What's in your bag?
- The view from here: what do you see?
- A selfie: self-explanatory
- Starts with a B: show us something that starts with a B
- Family: who is your family?
- Where I stand: Where are you?
- Negative Space: A composition technique for photography. See Here for more
- Costume: Halloween is coming
- Leaves: the best part of fall
- #TBT: Throw back Thursday
- Breakfast: what's for breakfast?
- New: show us something new to you!
- Something Orange: Another fall color!
- Fall: show us something that represents fall to you
- On the Table: what's on your table? Right now?
- Your Choice: photographer's choice
Can't wait to see your photos for this fall photo a day challenge this October! Remember to tag your photos #everydayphotoaday!